Off-site monitoring service providers are looking to provide more added value to their offering by find smart ways to increase their monitoring potential.
With its powerful integration capability and its comprehensive “health monitoring” solutions, as well as the flexible, hybrid architecture, Cathexis offers far more than just a video monitoring solution.
- Multiple Video streams for maximum bandwidth usage efficiency
- I.P & Analogue CCTV Hybrid solutions
- SMART Video analytics
- Bi-directional audio
- Sophisticated System Health Monitoring
- Integration into Access control, alarm Panels, Fire panels ect.
- Multiple site management capability
- Centralized Alarm Management
- I/O control
MORE THAN A VIDEO MONITORING SOLUTION
One of the challenges for service providers in remote monitoring industry is justifying the added expense of video monitoring to their customers.
Cathexis provides the technology and capability to utilize the infrastructure in place to its maximum potential.
Why not monitor retail outlet equipment, or manufacturing plant machinery, or an access control system for after hours or exceptional transactions, or an electric fence voltage…
It just makes sense!
INTERACTIVE GRAPHICAL INTERFACE
The interactive user interface provides a visual representation of one or more sites.
Operators can navigate through multiple layers of maps to selected sites, drag-and-drop Cameras to selected monitors, control outputs, move PTZ cameras, and perform many other operational actions.
If you have multiple sites can navigate your entire enterprise via the map facility.
One of the major differentiating features of the Cathexis equipment is its capability to integrate many 3rd party systems. For example:
- Access control
- Fire panels
- Alarm panels
- X-Ray systems
- Plant Management systems
Integration is enhanced by the rule-based actions upon information received from the various systems and the “association” of events with video along with intelligent database search facilities. All events generated from the 3rd party system can be configured to be sent to the centralized or local “Alarm Gateway”.
The Cathexis solution offers several video analytics algorithms, which are valuable tools to improve the effectiveness of the system.
- SMART Video Motion Detection
- Abandoned Object Analysis
- Post Object Search
- Notify a control room Gateway
- Move PTZ camera to preset position
- Send an alarm to a selected recipient
- Send an SMS or email
- Switch selected cameras to selected monitors
- Switch a device on or off
The Cathexis Alarm Management Gateway enable service providers to monitor events that will automatically connect to sites and cameras associated with those events.
This means that when an operator receives an event or alarm, all they need to do is “handle” that event and the system will automatically:
- Access control
- Connect to the site from where the alarm was generated
- Switch a selected camera to the users monitor
- Switch to a map of the site
- Load pre-selected pre and post event video clips
- Allow the user to enter custom or default comments
Perhaps the most under-valued feature of the Cathexis equipment is the in-depth “Health Monitoring” that is offers, such as:
Our users have expressed delight
- Camera failure warning BEFORE missing an incident.
- Hard Drive integrity warning BEFORE losing video footage or critical events.
- System health status report to your email automatically